United Special Forces Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Special Forces Gaming Network

Welcome to the website of United Special Forces Gaming Network [USF], be nice and have fun.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bron_ultimates app

Go down 
+2
Maj.L33T
born_ultimate
6 posters
AuthorMessage
born_ultimate
Private
Private
born_ultimate

bron_ultimates app Empty
PostSubject: bron_ultimates app   bron_ultimates app Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 3:12 pm

1 *Games a play-i play knight online, supreme commander,bf2142 and bf2
2 *Ingame names-born_ultimate
3 *Age-11
3.5* XFire-die609
4 *Why you want to join-i would like to join because i have benn playing with maj and myth and i think you guys are really good.
5 *i have read and agree to the rules of this clan-i have read and agree with the terms and comditions *
Back to top Go down
Maj.L33T
Founder/Leader

bron_ultimates app Empty
PostSubject: Re: bron_ultimates app   bron_ultimates app Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 4:40 pm

k we wont usually accept members as young as u though,,,,
Back to top Go down
https://usfgn.forumotion.com
Alphabet
Leader

bron_ultimates app Empty
PostSubject: Re: bron_ultimates app   bron_ultimates app Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 6:43 am

No way you dont have anymore accounts, you're only like 3 ranks into the game and you're trying a clan?
Back to top Go down
Tomahtah
Leader
Tomahtah

bron_ultimates app Empty
PostSubject: Re: bron_ultimates app   bron_ultimates app Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 7:11 am

Hmm lol
Back to top Go down
Plunkey
1st Leiutenant
1st Leiutenant
Plunkey

bron_ultimates app Empty
PostSubject: Re: bron_ultimates app   bron_ultimates app Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:02 am

Woooah, 11. I don't think I even knew what a PC game was back then. N64 ftw. =P

I only started PC gaming in Janurary
Back to top Go down
http://www.idegn.com
Maj.L33T
Founder/Leader

bron_ultimates app Empty
PostSubject: Re: bron_ultimates app   bron_ultimates app Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:21 am

banned from the clan
Back to top Go down
Tomahtah
Leader
Tomahtah

bron_ultimates app Empty
PostSubject: Re: bron_ultimates app   bron_ultimates app Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 10:11 am

Yeah born, we told you to get off the roofs and no pod surfing, but it obviously didn't have any effect on you. Such blatant disregard for the rules is not tolerated and we have no choice but to ban you from this clan.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Assasin
Founder/Leader
Mr.Assasin

bron_ultimates app Empty
PostSubject: Re: bron_ultimates app   bron_ultimates app Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:51 pm

awww, keep him in, hes only the 8th or something rank, id say that he is a fast learner, and he saw someone pod spin, and the only reason that he is doing it now as it is a quick and easy way to get points. he is also only 11, did you guys have much right and wwrong sense back then?
Back to top Go down
Plunkey
1st Leiutenant
1st Leiutenant
Plunkey

bron_ultimates app Empty
PostSubject: Re: bron_ultimates app   bron_ultimates app Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 3:56 pm

I didn't even have a PC when I was 11.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idegn.com
Maj.L33T
Founder/Leader

bron_ultimates app Empty
PostSubject: Re: bron_ultimates app   bron_ultimates app Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 2:47 am

xXxYraelxXx wrote:
awww, keep him in, hes only the 8th or something rank, id say that he is a fast learner, and he saw someone pod spin, and the only reason that he is doing it now as it is a quick and easy way to get points. he is also only 11, did you guys have much right and wwrong sense back then?

he has been banned we discussed it multiple times he can try out again in a month??
Back to top Go down
Tomahtah
Leader
Tomahtah

bron_ultimates app Empty
PostSubject: Re: bron_ultimates app   bron_ultimates app Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 3:24 am

He was caught pod-surfing to roof camp on MP, SCREENSHOTTED, we warned him, and I went and joined his server and his squad, next thing I know he's surfing EVERY TIME he spawns, and getting on roofs with that. He was on trial because we weren't sure if his age was going to be a problem, but obviously he's not serious enough for a clan, and I'm not gonna be in one where it's tolerated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bron_ultimates app Empty
PostSubject: Re: bron_ultimates app   bron_ultimates app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bron_ultimates app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Special Forces Gaming Network :: United Special Forces Gaming Network News :: Join Us-
Jump to: